10 Juni 2013

welcome home


hi lovies,


i finally moved out of my parent’s house and in in my new apartment in berne. my unpaid helpers (speak: friends) did a great job! they helped me getting all my stuff in the 4th floor (!!) without an elevator. when we finished (in only 3 hours) i collapsed into bed. those were crazy but very exciting days and i'm so thankful for everyting right now.

today it's been a week and the first wifi-is-finally-working day and guess what, i still love it! the apartment is getting cozier and homey day by day and this is how it looked a few days ago (i already redecorated and moved some furniture):












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! You are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...